Friday, October 05, 2007

Things Change

Over a year ago I started blogging. Around December of that year, I also all but quit blogging. Now, on a new computer, I hope to restart consistent blogging, and hopefully regular commenting.

Other changes are also being made. I, as I am sure you have noticed, have changed my blog design a little, and plan on writing more personal posts. Soon, my profile will feature an actual pic of me, or that’s my plan anyway... It could change :)

More will be written later!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooray! I can hardly wait to know you better. selahV

Kaitlin said...

Looking forward to your posts Zachary! I like your template too - very classy!

I heard you got to meet Katie Marie... no fair!!!

Anonymous said...

well, I was running through your list of links and came down and saw mine and a friend of mine. thanks for the link. what a nice surprise! selahV

Wholesome Works said...

selahV,

It was my pleasure to put you and your friend on my link list. You are both God focused and talented in writing.

Zachary

Wholesome Works said...

Kaitlin,

Thank you for the kind words.

Yes, I had the priviledge of meeting the pretty, polite, and pious(in a good way) Katie Marie. If you're ever in the neighborhood, I wouldn't mind meeting you either, just drop on by.

To ease your obvious envy, however, I do have a picture of myself that you could meet on my new blog at Warning: Man on Fire for Christ, which will be for my more personal musings.

Zachary

Elizabeth Pruett said...

Zachary, I am excited that you will be posting more. Change is good -- can't wait to see what is to come.